Remote teams are growing at an extremely rapid pace. According to ‘The 2017 State of Telecommuting in the U.S. Employee Workforce’ report, 3.9 million people, or 2.9% of the total U.S. workforce, worked from home at least half the time in 2015, a 115% increase from 1.8 million back in 2005. A growing number of entrepreneurs and business leaders are looking for ways to improve their remote work operations.
The two-day conference on June 23rd and 24th 2018 will be held at the Green School Bali, Ubud, in Bali Indonesia. Topics covered will include:
Management styles, processes and technology for managing remote teams
Managing finances and processing payments across several countries easily and without paying expensive transfer fees
Hiring the right people who can perform well in a remote setting
Promoting teamwork and building trust in a remote team
Staying productive, overcoming distractions and maintain work-life balance while working from home.
The speakers for Running Remote are:
- Joel Gascoigne; Co-founder & CEO, Buffer
- Sara Sutton Fell; Founder, Flexjobs & Remote.Co
- Amir Salihefendic; Founder & CEO, Doist
- Dominic Price; Head Of R&D and Work Futurist, Atlassian
- Lara K Owen; Director, Global Workplace Operations, Github
- Liam Martin; Co-Founder & CMO, Time Doctor & Staff.Com
- Dmitriy Zaporozhets; Co-founder & CTO, Gitlab
- Justin Cooke; CMO, Empire Flippers
- Sarah Kuehnle; Head Of Product, Dribbble.Com
- Andrea Loubier; CEO, Mailbird
- Eiji Han Shimizu; Mindfulness Coach
- Steve Munroe; CEO, Hubud
- Omar Zenhom; CEO, WebinarNinja
The event is being sponsored by group of companies whose workforce entirely or substantially consists of remote employees. They are Transferwise, Time Doctor, Empire Flippers, Balsamiq, DI Designs Studio, Crunchbase, WebinarNinja, GoGoPlaces, Transformify, Intellyo, Livit, Remote Work Hub and Unicorns in Tech.
Event registration is open and early bird tickets are now available until April 15th!