April 20-21, 2020 | Etter-Harbin Alumni Center, Austin, USA:
Learn to Build & Scale Your Remote Team: Running Remote Conference 2020
Running Remote is the world’s largest Remote Work conference where top companies from around the world share ideas and strategies about running their respective mobile workforce.
The two-day conference will be held at the University of Texas at Austin, one the US's most upcoming cities. While known for its music and SXSW, Austin has so much more to offer while also keeping to what remote workers usually enjoy - a laid-back atmosphere, great food, and great people.
If you’re running a mobile workforce or serious about team building for remote teams, this is the conference for you. Running Remote is carefully curated to teach you next-level, remote team building strategies and tactics you can utilize the very next week to manage & grow your mobile workforce. This is the conference we’ve been trying to find but until now it didn’t exist. You'll learn from leaders of top tier remote companies and network with smaller teams that will 100% give you tips and ideas on how to better run your team.
Running Remote 2019 had 26 speakers, 20 sponsors, 80 partners and 413 attendees from 46 countries. 57% of attendees were CEO’s/Founders/VP’s coming primarily from SaaS, consulting, web & app dev, and e-commerce.
In a post-event survey, 54% said that conference exceeded their expectations, and three out of four would recommend it to their friends and colleagues. Since 2018 the number of attendees has grown twice. When polled 75% of the attendees said they’d like to come back.
EVERYONE who registers before December 15th, 2019 will get a $400 discount on their Running Remote ticket!
Some of this years speakers include...
- Wade Foster, CEO of Zapier, a workflow automation tool used by over four million of people;
- John Eckman, CEO of 10up, a distributed digital agency with 175 remote workers;
- Andreas Klinger, the Head of Remote at AngelList, the leading platform for startups;
- Sara Sutton, CEO of FLexJobs, an award-winning, innovative remote career web platform, and the winner of a Young Global Leader nomination by the World Economic Forum in 2014;
- Matthew Kepnes, Founder of Nomadicmatt.com, one of the pioneers of the digital nomad movement;
- Lori McLeese, the Global Head of HR at Automatic Inc. with over 900 team members in 70 countries;
- Dan Martell, Founder of SaasAcademy, the leading coach of high-performing SaaS founders;
- Tara Vasdani, the Founder of Remote Law Canada, nominated for Canadian Lawyer’s Top 25 Most Influential Lawyers in 2018 and 2019;
- Morgan Legge, Director of Operations at Convert.com, a website personalization service that is based on Holacracy framework;
- Liam Martin, Co-founder & CMO at Time Doctor, a 100% remote time-tracking software company.
One of my favorite insights from Bali's event was the CEO of social media platform Buffer, Joel Gascoigne -
If you're interested in advancing your mobile workforce into the future of work - Running Remote is by far the leading conference in the world to learn about the best remote team building activities.
Still not sure if it's the conference for you and your remote team - check out this video from last years event in Bali...